healthy food menu during pregnancy

meenakshi mari

Commander's of Penmai
hi ladies i am in first trimester. could suggest me healthy food diet for me.
hi daily fruits and vegtables sapidunga evening time sundal (patcha payar, channa,) sapidunga daily 3 or 4 time milk sapidunga pa unga doctor kitta consult panitu edavadhu protein milk powder podu paal sapdiunga ma daily oru keerai sapdiunga pa

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
i agree with meena, daily oru keerai mukkiyama araikeerai/murungai keerai saappitta babyfeed kidaikkum.Beetroot / carrot kandippa saappidanum.pepsi/mirinda maathiri enda aerated drinksaiyum maximum avoid pannanum.once in a week suraikkai saappidanum.papaya and pine apple to be avoided.milk with honey or datesyrup will be the best one.avoid or reduce coffee.Take much oranges and pomogranates.

hi daily fruits and vegtables sapidunga evening time sundal (patcha payar, channa,) sapidunga daily 3 or 4 time milk sapidunga pa unga doctor kitta consult panitu edavadhu protein milk powder podu paal sapdiunga ma daily oru keerai sapdiunga pa
Thanks for your reply meenamari. i am having fruits and milk da and dr prescribed protein powder too. but i couldnt drink milk with protein powder. milk kudichathuku apram vomitting varathunala, nan kudikarathe illa

i agree with meena, daily oru keerai mukkiyama araikeerai/murungai keerai saappitta babyfeed kidaikkum.Beetroot / carrot kandippa saappidanum.pepsi/mirinda maathiri enda aerated drinksaiyum maximum avoid pannanum.once in a week suraikkai saappidanum.papaya and pine apple to be avoided.milk with honey or datesyrup will be the best one.avoid or reduce coffee.Take much oranges and pomogranates.
thank for replying subha. your food prescriptions are very nice. i will follow your suggestion.

Why dont we eat papaya and pineapple during pregnancy? is there any valid reason?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
The pineapple or papaya which is not fully ripened has a white latex like substance inside the fruit, which can result in abdominal cramping and results in either preterm labor or miscarriage.. So its advisable to stay away from the fruits.The same reason is good for with bitterguard too..
thank for replying subha. your food prescriptions are very nice. i will follow your suggestion.

Why dont we eat papaya and pineapple during pregnancy? is there any valid reason?

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.