Heart beat of baby

Hi,

I am 48 days pregnant. On my 46th day, we did an ultrasound. The doctor said mild heart beat is seen. She also said by this time you should have got normal heart beat for the baby. Is this something to panic? or is this usual among few mothers? Kindly advice.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi meenakshi,
Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
Dont worry, everything will be fine.. Normally the fetal heartrate is between 110-180 and averages around 140-160. Sometimes on the regular ultrasound machine the fetal heartrate cannot be heard properly. they will normally perform vaginal ultrasound during the early weeks of pregnancy since the baby is very very tiny. So dont worry, ask your doctor about the heart beat rate. if you are not convinced check with your doctor in another 3 weeks as you will surely hear the healthy heartbeat at that time. Dont get stressed. Think positive and you will surely get positive results. If you think your baby will be healthy. He sure will listen to his mama... and will be healthy and naughty:) Dont stress yourself.. and take good care of your health.

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your response. That was the kind of reply i was waiting for.. Nice...

Btw, I find this site extremely helpful and informative. Keep up the good work going on...

Thanks,
Meena

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
oh thankyou meenakshi,
Glad you get a positive spirit. and your good words about penmai.Sure we will try to keep up to our member's expectations.:)
Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your response. That was the kind of reply i was waiting for.. Nice...

Btw, I find this site extremely helpful and informative. Keep up the good work going on...

Thanks,
Meena

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.