Help me please

dears,

i am now 1.5 months pregnant and confirmed with dr. last week only. I just joined in the job before 3 months only. As i am a newbie in my job, i can't take leave in my office. but nowadays i have vomitting and nausea. so it is really hurting me. i can't enjoy my pregnancy and i bit feeling guilty with my job also. since i can;t concentrate in my job and hard to put leave.

whether i have to relieve fromm my job or what to do?

Dear Krithika,

My suggestion to you is, just relieve from your job. because, last year only i got married and i expect to get pregnant and waiting for that, but still not. its only god's
gift pa. so please u take rest and take care of the baby.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey krithika,
nausea and Vomitting is normal in first trimester of preganancy.. and once the second trimester starts it will be ok. If you are of good health except morning sickness, then just take some precautionary methods during morning sickness and you can enjoy both.. But be careful until 3 months while travelling to work, in the workplace where you want to climb up the stairs.. Avoid the places where you feel nauseated, like canteen, your cafeteria..

Check This link for more options...
Whatever you decide, be careful in whatever you do for 4 months..Its a vulnerable period of pregnancy.