help me pls

sujathapratheep

Friends's of Penmai
hi,

after 1 and half marg life, now god have given child. my urine and blood test positive result and im 9 days late in periods frnds. but in ultrasound they dont find any sac or embryo.pls help me. they asked me to come after 2 days. im so worried pls pray for me frnds. im so sad. pls help me to explain this

priyachandran

Guru's of Penmai
hi suja....
congrats dear....
blood and urine test positive means ...dont worry.....
first u relax....dont confuse and have negative thoughts....
be positive ...divert mind in peaceful and positive ways....
ipa neenka confuse aakurathu unka healthuku nallathilla
wait for the doctors reply ma...it will be also positive...

unkaluku appave type panen...but eveng power poitu...
meet u after 2 days with sweet news :cheer:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Sujatha,

Please do not have anxiety. All good things will happen. Very rarely, the blood and urine tests may go wrong.

Any way, doctor will certainly do the Inside examination and confirm your pregnancy.
Till that time, please BE COOL .You should never have anxiety during pregnancy.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sujathapratheep, congratulations. Everything will be ok. be cool and cheerful. Always think positively. The God, the Almighty will make things good for you. We will also pray for you. thank you

hai sujatha....
dont worry for anything.... everything will be alright.....
god has given u child... believe god... i will also pray for u and ur child...
For urine and blood test delay of nine days is enough... but in case of ultrasound it takes upto 40 to 45 days for clear view embryo.... so dont worry..... i am sure u will give us good news with heart full of happiness very soon.....

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi , Sujatha , first of all , congrats to you......please don't worry.....All is well....let the embryo take its time to come and settle down in the uterus wall and let it start growing....it may take a few days to travel to the uterus....nowadays , this sort of undue anxiety exists ......that's why , our mothers asked us to wait for at least 15 days before going for a confirmation....keep calm and speak to your baby in your womb....it will respond....all the best....:rolleyes:

sujathapratheep

Friends's of Penmai
hi frnds,

thank you for your prayers and love. im sorry to inform that i had ectopic pregnancy so im in process of medication.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hi frnds,

thank you for your prayers and love. im sorry to inform that i had ectopic pregnancy so im in process of medication.
Sujatha,

Very sorry to hear this. That is why I told, sometimes the urine and blood tests may show wrong results (ie., HCG positive).

Thank God, you have checked the Ectopic in the right time. Otherwise, it would have been dangerous.

Don't worry, All our prayers are with you , and you will be positively pregnant very soon, and I am damn sure, you are going to announce this very soon.