help me

என் பெண் குழந்தை 4 வயது.
யூ.கே.ஜீ படிக்கிறது. அவள் வலது கையில் எழுதினாலும் இடது கை பழக்கம் உள்ளது. அப்படி எழுதும் போது தலைகீழாக எழுதுகிறாள். இதற்கு காரணம் என்ன?

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine January 2018. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chill Queen

Friends's of Penmai
Left handed writing is quite different from right handed writing. Children need to be trained when they start left hand writing. There are variety of writings. Many write upside down or mirror image or right to left. Main thing you have to do is the position of paper or the wrist she keeps while using left hand. Because at this age she is not writing what she knows but copying the images.

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine January 2018. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.

It is quite normal for children to write upside down - I had the habit of writing backwards when I was a kid. Th problem with me was; I found it easy to read from left to right.

Do not scold or threaten your child to write correctly because that might discourage her. But make her practice again and again until she gets the words right. I remember my mum used to write an alphabet and then make me trace a line around what she wrote at least for 10 times.

Moderator Note: