help plz

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
Hai.....
Once Enaku nalla strong hair.....pinal poda kai valikum....avalo strong and thick hair....
bt romba length laam illa frnds....
After mrge no pbm....during my pregnancy inum hair nalla thick aachi(that time I take healthy diet).....after I stopped feeding my son(age 3yrscompleted),konjam konjama hair kota started...that time my weight is 69kg......till now hair romba kotuthu....
Daily comb la hair nerya varuthu....
Rombaaaaa thin aagitu....hair parka alugsiyavum varuthu....y nu therla frnds....
Enaku hair growth ah vida hair loss a stop pananum...athu thaa big pbm...
Ethati suggestions solunga frnds....
Ipolam daily head bath and eve hair oil apply panren.....
Doctorta ketaa child irukum pothu nee unna kavanikala nu matum solitu eat well nu sonanga....
Nan ipo 56kg thaa.... enoda doubt weightkum hairlosskum relation irukanu!!!!

Yaazhini15

Friends's of Penmai
hi raminia did you checked for hb count to know whether you are anemic or not?

try to have balanced diet that is the only way, now shampoo can help only what we take internal makes it strong and long.

include keerai, dates, ragi etc.

RathideviDeva

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
It is normal after delivery to have hair loss (because of the harmonal imbalance).
As @Yaazhini15 suggested , check if you are anemic. Also check with your doctor if your thyroid level is normal. (Weight loss, hair loss could be related to thyroid problem)

Do not take head bath every day.

Healthy diet is the only option. Take care of yourself as you did during pregnancy.

Last edited:

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
Hai...
Thanks for ur advice. ...
I ll check my hb account...

hi raminia did you checked for hb count to know whether you are anemic or not?

try to have balanced diet that is the only way, now shampoo can help only what we take internal makes it strong and long.

include keerai, dates, ragi etc.

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
Hai...
Thanks a lot for your advice...
I ll follow it...

It is normal after delivery to have hair loss (because of the harmonal imbalance).
As @Yaazhini15 suggested , check if you are anemic. Also check with your doctor if your thyroid level is normal. (Weight loss, hair loss could be related to thyroid problem)

Do not take head bath every day.

Healthy diet is the only option. Take care of yourself as you did during pregnancy.