Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Benefits of Henna:
- Boosts hair growth: Henna helps in the cure of hair loss. Boiled henna leaves in mustard oil, massage this oil regularly for healthy growth of hair.
- Make hair shine: Prepare mixture of dry Henna, water and lemon juice. Apply this paste on hair and wash after 1 hour, hair will become shine.
- It is useful in dysentery. Prepare powder of Henna plant seeds and mix in ghee. Take small quantity with water for treatment of dysentery.
- Henna flower helpful in headaches. Prepare paste of henna flower & vinegar, apply this paste on head.
- Useful for burns caused by fire. The leaves ground with water are applied over the affected area.
- Henna leaves Beneficial for mouth ulcers and blisters in the mouth.
- Henna flowers are useful in pain. Mix Henna flowers with warm wax and rose oil, apply this paste on affected area.
- A paste of henna leaves gives soles relieve.