Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Aloe Vera : It may cause miscarriage and birth defects. Among long-term complications are potassium deficiency, heart problems and muscle weakness.
- Clove : This may cause liver complications and blood clotting.
- Jasmine: This may cause contractions, miscarriage or premature labour.
- Cinnamon : It may lead to liver toxicity.
- Anise/Aniseed: This may cause skin irritation.
- Garlic: It may lead to complications such as uterine contractions and miscarriage.
- Lady's Mantle: It may cause liver toxicity with large doses.
- Squaw Vine : This cause uterine stimulation, miscarriage or early labour during pregnancy.
- Alder Buckthorn : It may cause cramp-like discomfort and nausea.
- Barberry : It may cause strong contractions, low blood sugar and foetal distress.
- Arbor Vitae : This may cause complications such as vomiting, seizures, diarrhoea, asthma and miscarriage
- Bitter Orange: may cause heart irregularities and stroke.
- Beth Root: referred to as stomach irritant, it may cause miscarriage or intense labour.
- Pennyroyal: herb’s toxicity may hamper liver and kidneys. It may lead to bloody vomiting, alleviated blood pressure and blood clotting disorders.
- Oregano : may cause uterine stimulation, leading to miscarriage.