Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member

Friends,

Here, let us share the characters of our SPOUSE, which we love, the most.

You can share in any language, TAMIL, ENGLISH or TANGLISH.

Sriramajayam

Blogger
ஏன்பா, நான் நல்லா இருக்கேன் உங்களுக்கு விருப்பம் இல்லையா?
:violin:
:violin::violin:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member

Let me start first.

To tell about my husband, the foremost character, which I love with him, is his SENSE OF HUMOR

Before marriage, I have never seen a person with such a sense of humor. Infact, I had not known the meaning of it also. So serious were my parents and others.

After my marriage, not even a single day of mine have been spent, without laughing.

Even in his office, his friends of both gender, claim that they get boosted for the whole day, after talking with him.

Some more of his characters will continue.

Now, friends, you may start.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yen Visu, unga wife pathi, nalla vidhamadhaane solla sonnen.....adhuku neenga yen nalla iruka maatinga......adha neenga sonningana, unga RAMA voda LOVE TOWARDS YOU, will surely increase. Adhuku naan guarantee.

​Come on, start.

NivetaMohan

Penman of Penmai
Blogger

Hey hey aiiyaaaaaaaaa jollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy NATHAN ANNA SIKKTAANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HUHUHUHUHU.......

NivetaMohan

Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Yen Visu, unga wife pathi, nalla vidhamadhaane solla sonnen.....adhuku neenga yen nalla iruka maatinga......adha neenga sonningana, unga RAMA voda LOVE TOWARDS YOU, will surely increase. Adhuku naan guarantee.

​Come on, start.
NEENGA theliva soliraknummmmm...PAARUNGA NATHAN ANNA EPPIDI CONFUSSE AGITANGAAAA..

APPIDYE SHOCK AGITANAGAAAAAAAAAA

என் husband இடம் எனக்கு பிடித்தது பொறுமை பொறுமை பொறுமை . கோபமே வராதுப்பா

Sriramajayam

Blogger
என்னப்பா, எல்லாரயும் சூப்பர்! சூப்பர்! என்று ஏலம் சொல்லிகிறாய்? பூ தவிர! மேட்டர் 'கு வாங்க!
:whistle:
:whistle::whistle:​

NivetaMohan

Penman of Penmai
Blogger
என்னப்பா, எல்லாரயும் சூப்பர்! சூப்பர்! என்று ஏலம் சொல்லிகிறாய்? பூ தவிர! மேட்டர் 'கு வாங்க!
:whistle:
:whistle::whistle:​
ANNNA first neenga share pannungaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enna Nivetha.J,Nivi and Karthi, neengallam kai thatti rasikka poringala........nadathunga.......ungalukum kaalam varum solradhuku.....appo sollunga......

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
என் husband இடம் எனக்கு பிடித்தது பொறுமை பொறுமை பொறுமை . கோபமே வராதுப்பா

நீங்கள் மிகவும் கொடுத்து வைத்தவர்தான் பூ. அருமையான கணவரை அடைந்து இருக்கிறிர்கள் .