Hi Friends... How to Stop Breasfeeding?

cella

i want to stop breastfeeding to my one and half years old son...what will i do for that....please help me ...eagerly waiting for ur's rply....

Re: Hi Frnds… How to Stop Breastfeeding?

Hi Kavinchella, Here are some tips to stop breastfeeding.

You can apply Bitter Guard Leaves Paste or Fenugreek/Methi Paste on the nipples before feeding him. After that your child will hate the taste and adour of it.

You can also Apply Neem Oil. Babies’ wont like that smell even... They wont come near to suck...also its harmless.

Try fresh neem paste,take fresh neem leaves make a paste in a blender and apply on the nipples.

first giv full stomach feeding to your baby.....
full day dnt giv milk to your baby first instead giv other milk to the baby make to sleep.....once adopted night in between eq.. 2 o clock giv milk and make sleep....
slowly do that .....it involves mental health too

Ranjumom

Blogger

Hi
Apply aloe vera whenever he wants milk from you. feed other milk or ceralac at that time. at this age they need milk to their secured ness. as others said try neem oil, neem paste etc. within one week he will
If not try this too .One nail polish called Femite. its extreme bitter. doc prescribed for thumb sucing to my sisters daughter. apply in your nipple before feeding.

hope this helps

sowmyasri0209

Blogger

Instead of applying cream and all. try to reduce the frequency of feeding by giving him more complementary foods. This can help yo also as terminating breast feeding will also cause some issues in mothers. When the frequency of feeding decrease by natural means the milk secretion also reduces.

Then when the milk secretion reduces apply cream and neem oil to make him forget the sucking.

cella

hi sowmi i m chella....enakkum chat pananum nu asaiya irukku...epdi pananum...pa...

lulu

hi kavi
enga pakkathula malligai poo -jasmine -vachukuuvangappa. milk secretion ninnudum.ungalukkum kashtam irukkathu.try panni parunga.

hi Kavi,

just stop giving breast milk, in a single day. whatever tantrums ur child shows pls do not give ur attention.
like others said u can apply neam oil or something for the last feed.

after u stop feeding also there will be secretion. to stop that as lulu said jasmin or cabbage leaves can be used to stop secretion. at a same time try to control ur diet which will not help or support secretion.

thanks

Hey Chella,
To stop breast feeding, it takes a weeks time.. to fully stop it...
reduce the feeding.. for first two days.. no feeding in the day time.. just solid foods..
At the night.. just feed the baby just before the bed.. for first 2/3 days and refrain from feeding all night long.. Dont sleep next to the baby.. and if he wakes up.. ask your hubby/parents to help out to put him back to sleep...but dont give milk...if its too hot.. just give little water in the bottle..
For you.. Since you are not feeding.. to avoid hard breasts and infections just squeeze out the milk every feeding time.. this will help you from the excruiciating pain.. you get if your milk gets hardened..

If you try this .. you guys will be out of feeding lock in a week or 10 days.. its tiring but its the natural way to stop the feeding without applying any creams/oils etc...

Hope it helps..:)

sowmyasri0209

Blogger

hi kavi
enga pakkathula malligai poo -jasmine -vachukuuvangappa. milk secretion ninnudum.ungalukkum kashtam irukkathu.try panni parunga.
I too heard of this lulu, bt it wont work for everyone. moreover poo vaasam thangama sila pappakku indigestion aagi thippi thippiyaa vandhi yedkum