Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum. I am 24. I got married in my 22. 2 years im trying hard to get pregnant with my PCOS. other than PCO i dont have any block or infections.I have my cycle regularly 30 days. My ovulation date is 14-16 every month. I am little obesse. Nw i have done my lapro and Dr.s said it was cleared and had My first IUI on dec-15 . When can i take pregnancy test ? Pls suggest. Need all your prayers :)

Karthiga Arun

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Karthiga, We are all here to pray the God for you and successful result. don't worry. everything will be fine soon. thanks

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey Karthiga,
Normally from what i have gathered info from net, you can take hpt in 2 weeks from your iui and you can go for the blood test on your 17th day.. Check with your doctor/nurse and call your doctor for the information.
I am new to this forum. I am 24. I got married in my 22. 2 years im trying hard to get pregnant with my PCOS. other than PCO i dont have any block or infections.I have my cycle regularly 30 days. My ovulation date is 14-16 every month. I am little obesse. Nw i have done my lapro and Dr.s said it was cleared and had My first IUI on dec-15 . When can i take pregnancy test ? Pls suggest. Need all your prayers :)

Karthiga Arun

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ கார்த்திகா,
நான் கடவுளிடம் பிராத்திக்கிறேன்! God Bless U!

smileys-praying-278449.gif smileys-praying-278449.gif smileys-praying-278449.gif

Last edited by a moderator: