HI mam

I am 31yrs old .dec 2016 i married. after that i am pregnant but in end of February bleeding so i went to pims hospital pondicherry .incomplete abortion dr told so i admitted there and march 1st by tablet they abort completely. only pseudo sac got. They adviced me to give gap and also take iron and folic acid tablet gor three months.again i convieved augst 16 but again same problem only pseudo sac.from starting itself irregular period so this problem arising? 2nd miscarriage problem cured in cmc vellore.both places good but why i am facing this problem? But 2nd miscarriage without medicine pseudo sac came.so from the date 17.8.17 i given gap 14 days alternative days we had but my period not yet came.now 36 days passed i checked with kit negative result came. My body temperature high and my breast are enlarged but always i didnt feel any symptoms. Please give suggestion for me. I like to conviece quickly healthy baby any possiblity?

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Nathj
Sorry to hear .

"I like to conviece quickly healthy baby any possiblity"" -Don't be like this in urgency and stress. Stress is the first enemy to conception.

Surely you will conceive.
2 miscarriages at the same time means some problem with the quality of the egg or sperm or your uterus is not in healthy condition to hold the baby.Or some hormonal problems like Hypo-Thyroidism etc. Many reasons are there. Consult a Gynaecologist for further investigation and if treatment taken you will surely conceive.

Please be hopeful and relaxed mind. ( I know it is difficult to relax but you should think positive and be relaxed )
Think about some people who don't even conceive.
You are conceiving means everything is good but some minor problems which cause the miscarriage.
It could easily be corrected and you will have a healthy baby.
All the Best Nathj.

I asked to doctor .thyroid or pcod problem means i
Will take treatment but he told that i have to take rest and he didnt suggest any treatment then in private i taken scan their is pcod problem in natural way i like to cure it without medicine. is any possible? Then irregular period i like to regularlised by natural way .is any chance to solve this problems means convey mam i will follow it mam.thanks mam bye.

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Nathj
I don't have any idea about natural cure for PCOD .
May be PCOD is the cause for the irregular periods.
Are you over-weight ?
Over-weight may cause pcod.
I will check and let you know. Give me some time.

Hi Mam I got married Nov 2017...my last period date was 22nd on Jan..but indha month enaku period thalli poiruku Feb 28 aagudhu period aagala so na test 21 test pannen negative vandhuchi again today test pannen same negative dhan varudhu period thalli poi 37 days agiduchi na Enna pandradhu back pain heavy ah iruku I can't able to sit..pls clear my doubt

@jv_66 @bhrcm @premabarani @sumathisrini @Rudhraa

Last edited by a moderator:

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Mam I got married Nov 2017...my last period date was 22nd on Jan..but indha month enaku period thalli poiruku Feb 28 aagudhu period aagala so na test 21 test pannen negative vandhuchi again today test pannen same negative dhan varudhu period thalli poi 37 days agiduchi na Enna pandradhu back pain heavy ah iruku I can't able to sit..pls clear my doubt

@jv_66 @bhrcm @premabarani @sumathisrini @Rudhraa
Hi friend,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

It is better to consult with a gynaecologist to clear your doubts.

bhrcm

Friends's of Penmai
Hi @kuttymeenu949@gmail.com,

Back pain is common before/during/after periods(may be due to weakness in my experience). If your cycle is regular in general and this time the delay is more then better check with a gync. Cycles might get disturbed due to stress/climate change/health issue etc... So doctor consultation is best.

---Bhargavi