high prolactin level

Hi,It has been 8 months since I got married. I am ttc and ended up in no positive results. Being consulting with a doctor I undergone a fertility test and came to know that I have high prolactin level which prevents me from getting pregnant. According to doctor's prescription I am taking Cabgolin 0.25 tablet twice a week to reduce that high prolactin level. Now am curious to know whether anyone here faced the same problem and resulted in successful pregnancy or not. If yes,how long did it takes to give positive result. pls help me.THANKS

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi,It has been 8 months since I got married. I am ttc and ended up in no positive results. Being consulting with a doctor I undergone a fertility test and came to know that I have high prolactin level which prevents me from getting pregnant. According to doctor's prescription I am taking Cabgolin 0.25 tablet twice a week to reduce that high prolactin level. Now am curious to know whether anyone here faced the same problem and resulted in successful pregnancy or not. If yes,how long did it takes to give positive result. pls help me.THANKS
Hi Sindhusakthi, Welcome to penmai.com!

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sindhusakthi, please follow the advise and prescriptions given by the doctor. Be confident. Be cheerful. Be positive. Definitely you will conceive. All the best. thank you!

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.