Minister's of Penmai
- Jul 4, 2011
- For deep conditioning of hair, mix thoroughly 5 teaspoons olive oil with 2 eggs. Apply to hair, cover your hair with a shower cap and keep the mask on for 15-20 min and then rinse and shampoo ur hair.
- Apply readymade or homemade mayonnaise on dry hair. Cover with foil or plastic film and leave it on for 30 mins. Rinse off and shampoo.
- Amla, shikaki powder mixed with curd is a good conditioner and should be made use of.
- For dry, brittle hair try using the ancient Indonesian remedy of rinsing the hair with coconut milk instead of a commercial conditioner during your shower. The milk will leave your hair moisturized and smelling like coconut.
- Take warm coconut oil & rub it on the scalp with cotton wool. Then apply this oil till the ends of your hair (from root to the tips). After this dip your towel in hot water (that which would be bearable) and then tie it on your hair. Keep it for sometime. If possible repeat this procedure. This helps the oil to penetrate into the roots of the hair.