Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• Amla is the best fruit to treat bad breath. Amla fruit is considered as a best fruit to increase immunity in the body. The chemicals present in the amla fruit is used to get rid of bad breath.
• The white layer on the tongue should be cleared and brush twice a day or after taking food
• The gargles like water with lemon juice or warm water with salt prevents bad breath
• Orange juice and grapes or grape juice helps to stop bad breath.
• The leaves of the guava should be chewed to control bad breath. The juice of the avocado not only reduced the bad breath. It also kills the cause of the bad breath. The fenugreek seeds are soaked in water for few minutes and then take the water to make a fenugreek tea and drink it to stop bad breath.
• The bad breath is the sign to show that our body is not healthy so it is better to maintain a healthy diet with a large amount of fruit juices normally reduces bad breath instead of chewing the gums and mouth fresheners.
• The mint leaves and parsley leaves hides the bad breath.