Home Remedies for Brown spots on face!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

1377394_622616897788344_1609242622_n.jpg

Yellow Mustard Pack

• Mix yellow mustard seeds with milk and make it into a smooth paste, Apply this paste immediately to the affected areas on your skin.

• Let it sit on the brown spots for about 20 to 25 minutes and then you need to wash it off with cold water.

• Repeat this process once a day for two to three weeks to see visible results.
Tomato And Lemon Juice

• Mix two to three teaspoons of lemon juice in the juice of two tomatoes and apply it all over your skin.

• Let it dry off naturally and then you can wash off your skin with cold water.

• Repeat this daily to reduce the brown spots on your skin in a couple of week’s time.
Papaya

• Rub the inside of the cut papaya skin on the affected area of your skin for some time and let this juice rest on the skin for about 15 minutes.

• You can wash it off once it gets dry. This will help in reducing the dark brown spots on skin effectively. Check out amazing benefits of Papaya for skin.
Pineapple Juice

• Apply pineapple juice with a cotton swab on the brow spots on your skin and face and repeat this process for three to four times a day to easily reduce the effect of brown spots.

Last edited:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Archita!

Lemon juice is Very effective to reduce intensity of Black spots. Fresh lemon juice should be rubbed on the spots at night and washed off in the morning.

Next,, Aloe Vera gel is also effective in reducing the intensity of spots and should be applied on the skin daily for couple of hours. The juice of aloe vera is good in reducing dark spots.

Yup You've not given details of the Black spots, whether they are spots left by acne or they have just appeared from nowhere.

If they're not the leftover spots after acne then they are suspected to be pigmentation that appears out of exposure of your face skin melanin against harmful radiations from sun. Calamine is widely used for various cosmetic ailments since many decades. This medicine is very effective for pigmentation of the skin of your face.

Can you give the remedies for black spots? so that it will be useful more for me.

Thank you so much karthi. I am having blackhead in forehead. Can you tell the remedies for that. But i will make use of your tip and try it. Hope it will work out.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Archita!

Pleasure is all Mine..Following are some of the tips to get rid of your problem,,

• Have lots of water.
  • Wash your face every two hours in a day.
  • While going out, cover your face nicely so that dust particles do not stick to your face.
  • Before you go to bed, wash your face nicely.
  • Scrub your face with a scrubber for 5 minutes daily in the morning.
  • Get cleaning of face done every month from the parlor. They use blackhead cleaners and scrubbers while cleaning.

Also Check Out here - http://www.penmai.com/forums/face-care/59764-home-remedies-blackheads.html

THanks!!

Thank you so much karthi. I am having blackhead in forehead. Can you tell the remedies for that. But i will make use of your tip and try it. Hope it will work out.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.