Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
Yellow Mustard Pack
- Mix yellow mustard seeds with milk and make it into a smooth paste, Apply this paste immediately to the affected areas on your skin.
- Let it sit on the brown spots for about 20 to 25 minutes and then you need to wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process once a day for two to three weeks to see visible results.
- Mix two to three teaspoons of lemon juice in the juice of two tomatoes and apply it all over your skin.
- Let it dry off naturally and then you can wash off your skin with cold water.
- Repeat this daily to reduce the brown spots on your skin in a couple of week’s time.
- Rub the inside of the cut papaya skin on the affected area of your skin for some time and let this juice rest on the skin for about 15 minutes.
- You can wash it off once it gets dry. This will help in reducing the dark brown spots on skin effectively. Check out amazing benefits of Papaya for skin.
- Apply pineapple juice with a cotton swab on the brow spots on your skin and face and repeat this process for three to four times a day to easily reduce the effect of brown spots.