Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Early morning you should drink lukewarm water at least five glasses. If you practice daily drinking lukewarm water you can get good relief from constipation. This is the best home remedy. This is very good for not getting any kind of skin related problems such as pimples and acne.
- In daily cooking you should use asafoetida. This helps to digest the food and therefore it is helpful to avoid constipation.
- Spinach is very good home remedy for constipation. You can make soup with spinach. You should drink this spinach soup two times a day. This helps to promote the intestinal movements.
- You should cook china grass with milk. When it is boiled it looks like gelatin. This is used as the vegetable pudding. By adding sugar or food flavor it will be very tasty. After cooking you should make it cool in the room temperature. It will be like jelly. Eat this jelly daily. It is good laxative and therefore it is best home remedy for the purpose of constipation.
- You should roast fennel seed and store in the bottle. Every night when you are going to bed, you should consume this roasted fennel seed with warm water. This will keep your bowel movement properly.
- Cook leaves of fenugreek with onion. With regular vegetable you should eat this. This is very effective for constipation.
- Dates are very good for constipation. With milk you should boil the dates and drink it. This will surely gives relief from constipation.
- Garlic will help to stimulate intestinal movements. So garlic is very essential and it is added in all vegetable dishes as well as in juices.
- For digestion papaya fruit is very good.
- When going to bed, take half a glass milk, mix one teaspoon of castor oil and drink it. This preparation is for adults. You can see good result. You can give this preparation to infants also those who are suffering from constipation. For children you should give only half teaspoon or you can take suggestion with your physician. Castor oil is very good treatment for constipation.
- Soak five to six raisins in water in the night in a glass or earthen utensil. Early morning you should eat these raisins along with water. Thoroughly you should chew the raisins to get relief from constipation.
- Fiber foods are good and it is prevention if the stool is very hard. You should avoid refined as well as deep fried foods.
- Eating one apple along with your breakfast is good to get rid of constipation.
- You should prepare juice from bottle gourd and drink it during early morning. It is the natural home remedy for constipation.
- You should drink water that is stored in the copper vessel.
Citrus fruits are used as the home remedy for constipation
Grapes and lemon juice are very good for chronic constipation. Lemon juice should be taken along with lukewarm water twice or thrice a day daily.
Along with all the given information about home remedies for constipation, simple modifications will help in dealing with the constipation. These are doing exercise regularly, timely taking food, early morning bowel evacuation, chewing food thoroughly and proper intervals given in between the meals taken. You should not take food when you are not hungry.