Home Remedies for Dark Circles

lali

Commander's of Penmai
பச்சை உருளைக்கிழங்கை வெட்டி அதை கண்களை சுற்றி தடவி வர கருவளையம் மறையும்.

தயிர் மற்றும் நைசாக அரைத்த வெள்ளரி விதை தூள் ஆகியவற்றை தலா ஒரு ஸ்பூன் எடுத்து அதில் அரை ஸ்பூன் எலுமிச்சை சாறு கலந்து கருவளையம் உள்ள இடத்தில் தடவி வர நாளடைவில் குணம் தெரியும்.

வெள்ளரி சாறுடன் பன்னீர் கலந்தும் தடவலாம். ஒரு நளைக்கு இரு முறை செய்தால் விரைவில் நிவாரணம் கிடைக்கும்.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Lalli, very good remedy you have suggested for the problem of black rings. thanks

When you talk about dark circles, I don't believe in the home remedies. I prefer using Aqua-Rhythm Intense Hydration Youth and I tell you it's a real hit.[h=5][/h]

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
When you talk about dark circles, I don't believe in the home remedies. I prefer using Aqua-Rhythm Intense Hydration Youth and I tell you it's a real hit.
No sanya.. home remedies works well and that too with Potato and cucumber is the very best home remedy for dark circles.

Though the ready made products gives instant result, it also has its own side effects, but with home remedies it lasts long and won't produce any side effects.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.