Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
Parsley And Turmeric
- Mash fresh parsley with equal amounts of turmeric powder and lemon juice and apply this mixture on the dark spots.
- Allow it to dry before washing off with cold water. This is very effective for dark spots.
- Crush strawberries and peeled apricots together in a blender and make it a smooth paste. Now, apply this paste on the dark brown spots on your face and leave it to dry off naturally.
- Wash it off when dry in cold water.
- Repeat the process at least four to five times in a week to make the brown spots lighter.
- Sandalwood has antiseptic and anti aging properties which are also quite effective to get rid of brown spots.
- You can make an effective home pack by mixing lemon juice, glycerin, rose water and of course two teaspoons of sandalwood powder and make this mixture to a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on the dark spots on your skin and let it dry on your skin naturally. You can then wash it off with cold water. You need to repeat this process daily to see visible results.