Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• Warm water helps to reduce cough. Hot water also helps to kill the cause of the dry cough.
• During bed time, in warm water add small amount of salt and ghee to get cough free sleep.
• Turmeric plays wonders during cough. Add turmeric in milk and drink it twice a day to reduce cough.
• Tulsi leaf or tulsi juice is also good to get quick relief from cough. Boil few amounts of tulsi leaves and leave it for few minutes then drink it.
• Always have a clove in the mouth to avoid dryness in throat.
• Extract the juice from onion and mix one tsp of onion juice with one tsp of honey and leave them for three to four hours and take it two times a day.
• Gargling with salt and lukewarm water reduces the effect of dry cough.
• Mix one tsp of honey with a glass of grape juice for betterment of dry cough.
• Green tea has the medicinal values and mix honey with green tea results in soothing of throat and reduces dry cough. A hot milk with honey gives good sleep and gives temporary relief from dry cough. If it is continued for some more number of times then it relieves the dry cough.
• Boil few pieced of ginger with tea leaves and add just a very little amount of pepper with four basil leaves. Drink the tea to relieve from dry cough. This is also considered has a herbal tea to maintain healthy body because it has some valuable herbs mixed in it.
• Again, take a cup of tea and add cinnamon to it. This also acts as a good medicine to relieve from dry cough.
• Peel the skin of almonds that are soaked in the water and grind it. Mix the paste with butter and sugar and eat it.