home remedies for facial hair growth

I have tiny hairs above my lips and cheeks, plz give me some home remedies that stop facial hair growth.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear oorvashi, if you regularly use the manjal (not ready made turneric paste) while taking bath use the kilangu manjal, make a paste and apply all over your face where ever you find unwanted hair. Slowly these hair will change in colour and after some time these hair will vanish. but this process will take some time. immediate relief is not possible except going to beauty parlour and getting it shaved. but once you start shaving the hair will start to grow in a vigorous manner afterwards no remedy except continuously going to beauty parlour and getting it removed by shaving. hence please use kilangu manjal and get a slow but definite solution to your problem. thanks

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Oorvashi,

Sumitra's suggestion of mangal is good, adding to her points, Buy kasthuri manjal and green moong dry them for 2-3 days and powder it,wash your face with that. soon the hair will fall and it will control the growth as well. but don't expect a fast effect it will surely take some time while you continue the process.

Take kuppaimeni ilai,vepilai and manjal paste them and apply it in your face.this also helps. veppankolunthu alone also you can make paste and apply.

One more thing,Take moong and manjal make a paste with paladai and apply it. it surely helps.

Hope this helps :)

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.