Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Castor oil – This oil is more commonly known as a laxative or purgative. But aside form that, it is also highly effective in promoting the growth of hair. Castor oil hair growth treatment is gaining popularity, and it is even being mixed in commercial shampoos. Castor oil can be applied to the hair like a hot oil treatment or as a leave on serum.
- Lemon juice – When lemon juice is whisked with an egg or curd and mustard oil, this can make an effective hair growth treatment. The mixture can be applied on the hair, and left there for about half an hour. The treatment is then washed off with water.
- Aloe Vera and Honey – Take three aloe vera leaves and cut it to expose the gel. Squeeze out the aloe gel and mix it with honey. Apply the mixture to the scalp and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Potato Water – This is one of the easiest ways to promote hair growth because of the availability of the product. When potatoes are boiled, keep the water and rinse the hair with it once it has cooled. This can help accelerate hair growth.
- Red Onions – Another ingredient that is not difficult to find is red onion. Cut a medium sized onion in half, and add four cloves of garlic plus two cinnamon sticks. Place everything in a pot and bring it to a boil for 15 minutes. Rinse the hair with this concoction for four days in a row to bring hair growth results.
- Birth Control Pills – Here is another use for birth control pills aside from preventing pregnancy and making the skin smooth. Birth control pills can be crushed and added to a regular shampoo. The hair can grow faster, thicker, and more abundant.
- Coconut milk – This is probably one of the most obvious home remedies for the hair. Coconut is an ingredient frequently used in shampoos and conditioners because of how it can promote thickness, shine and durability to the hair. To get the most out of coconut milk’s hair benefits, use the milk to massage to the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse. Be sure to massage the treatment well on the scalp to promote circulation.