Home Remedies for Health

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Aaliyah,

it will be better if you can say anything specific point for the health,,, Is it reg body, skin, energy or food or something like that,,,

May be I can give give you few suggestions in general before we discuss something so specific,,, I am not an expert though but still hope the following will be useful,,,,

1) Most important - Drink water -
It cures most of the things and flushes out toxins/unwanted things out,,,

2) Include the fresh veggies in the daily food,,, A study suggests that in a daily food 3 diff kinds of veggies shud be added.

3) Include Fruits. Do not miss,,, It will add nourishment to ur health/skin/complexion,,,,

4) Try to do any physical activities,,, Dance/Gym/Yoga/simple stretch exercises/breathing exercises/Aerobics,,,,

5) Include any healthy drinks in you daily chart,,, Or kind of Veg salads,,,

6) If you a non-vegetarian,, include more fish containing Omega 3 fatty acids,,,

7) Add Nuts to you daily snacks instead of chips,,,

Do not forget tto feel within you that YOU ARE HEALTHY,,,, :) This will help you lot,,,

Hope I have share most of the things which you can do at home :)

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
You can also try preparing the soup at home with veg,,, It will be so healthy tooo,,,,

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Hi Aaliyah,

it will be better if you can say anything specific point for the health,,, Is it reg body, skin, energy or food or something like that,,,

May be I can give give you few suggestions in general before we discuss something so specific,,, I am not an expert though but still hope the following will be useful,,,,

1) Most important - Drink water -
It cures most of the things and flushes out toxins/unwanted things out,,,

2) Include the fresh veggies in the daily food,,, A study suggests that in a daily food 3 diff kinds of veggies shud be added.

3) Include Fruits. Do not miss,,, It will add nourishment to ur health/skin/complexion,,,,

4) Try to do any physical activities,,, Dance/Gym/Yoga/simple stretch exercises/breathing exercises/Aerobics,,,,

5) Include any healthy drinks in you daily chart,,, Or kind of Veg salads,,,

6) If you a non-vegetarian,, include more fish containing Omega 3 fatty acids,,,

7) Add Nuts to you daily snacks instead of chips,,,

Do not forget tto feel within you that YOU ARE HEALTHY,,,, :) This will help you lot,,,

Hope I have share most of the things which you can do at home :)
Nice tips Yamuna :thumbsup

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.