Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• Fresh ginger smell stops the hiccups. The fragrance of the fresh ginger should be inhales while the hiccups come. This is also one of the common home remedy.
• A spoon full of sugar in the mouth stops the hiccups.
• The common remedy for hiccups is to hold the breath for a few seconds and release it that contracts the lungs and expands it to stop the hiccups.
• Just 1 tsp of vinegar is enough to stop hiccups. Divert the concentration from the hiccups. Think something else to forget hiccups.
• The peanut butter is good to stop hiccups. Take a tsp of peanut butter and swallow it without chewing the butter after five seconds.