Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• The black pepper corns that are grown in Kerala reduce the indigestion. The black pepper in kerala has more medicinal values and the hidden medicinal values relieve the indigestion in minutes.
• Avoid carbonated drinks and fermented foods. This increases the level of indigestion and that leads to more pain.
• The milk and milk products increases the cause of indigestion. It is always better to avoid these products during indigestion.
• Ghee and 1 tsp of tulsi juice reduces indigestion. Both of these items are used in the ayurvedic medicines to cure indigestion. Ghee is treated as a gold in ayurveda. For many herbal medicines ghee is added.
• The juice of lemon or ginger helps to reduce the disease. Ginger is the best remedy for indigestion.
• The slow process of drinking and eating also controls indigestion. As we eat slowly, the process of digesting the food takes the needed time else the fast eating lessens the air level that leads to congestion in the stomach. Slow eating also reduces weight.
• Buttermilk with salt and cumin seeds helps to relieve from indigestion.
• Avoid fast food, packed food and oily foods to prevent indigestion. These are the foods contributes more.
• Always better to drink more water after a meal. The less intake of water is also the cause of indigestion.
• Add the following spices like turmeric, fresh ginger, black pepper, asafetida and coriander for good digestion. The fresh fruits and steamed vegetables are good for digestion. The regular exercises promote healthy body and improve appetite.