Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• The juice of grapes reduces the pain and this is the most popular remedy for sinus headaches
• The deep sleep relieves the sinus headaches.
• The paste of handful of basil leaves with 4 clove and one teaspoon of dried ginger gradually relieves the pain.
• The steam inhalation or peppermint steam inhalation is a good remedy.
• Only dry ginger with water or milk and make a paste that releases the sinus headaches.
• Honey is used as ayurvedic medicine to cure many diseases. Add a 1 tsp of honey in water and wait till the honey fully dissolved in water then drink it. It relieves stress and migraine.
• At an early stage of migraine, crush the elderberries and get juice from it. Stir the juice with few amount of water and heat it. Let the juice be cooled for few minutes and add sugar if the juice is not sweet.
• In the diet, frequently add peanuts, spinach, butternut squash and lentils to prevent the migraine.
• Avoid hot dogs, salami, red wine, smoked fish, figs, beans, chicken livers, pickles, fermented foods, chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, banana, citrus fruits, artificial sweeteners and onion during the time of migraine. It increases the migraine pain.
• The vinegar contributes to reduce the pain of migraine by inhaling the stream of the vinegar when it is added in the water and allow boiling the water for few minutes and then inhaling it.
• The rosemary herb should be added in the hot water and leave it for few minutes then drink it. It promotes blood circulation and reduces the migraine.
• Bay leaves are good for migraine. Consume bay leaves in any form to prevent this ache.