Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- A tsp of black cumin seeds tied in a thin cotton cloth provides relief when inhaled.
- Take few capsules of cayenne during or after each meal for several days till the infection is cleared up. Alternatively put 1 tsp of cayenne in cup of hot water and drink a cupful of this thrice a day.
- Add few drops of eucalyptus oil to 1/2 cup boiling water. Pour the mixture into a bowl and inhale the steam for 10 - 15 minutes with your head covered with a large towel.
- Put few drops of eucalyptus oil on your handkerchief and sniff periodically.
- Dissolve 1 tsp of salt in 2 cups of water and use it through a nasal inhaler.
- Make a nasal flush by mixing 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp baking soda in one cup of warm water. Fill the syringe with the solution and drop the mixture up your nose.
- Dissolve 1 tsp uniodized salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda in a pint of water and inhale it through nasal inhaler.
- Steep 1-2 tsp of thyme in a cup of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drink a cupful of this mixture three times a day. Because of its strong antiseptic properties, thyme is good for respiratory infections.