Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Salt water is useful to kill some of the infection. Pus and fluid of throat would be washed out by gargling action. To swollen tonsillitis, gargling with warm salt water is one of the effective home remedies.
- Mix two tsp of onion juice or dried leaves of Mint with lukewarm water for gargling.
- Boil some portion of the bark of the babul tree (Acacia arabica) into water. Let it simmer for 20 minutes. Check whether decoction prepared fully or not and then let it cool. This solution speeds up the recovery and eases the tonsils pain.
- Mix one tsp fresh ginger juice, one tsp honey with two tsp of lukewarm water for gargling.
- Dig out the pulp of bitter tumbi (fruit). Then fill the kernel of the fruit with water and keep aside for few hours. Drink everyday a little of this water to cure tonsillitis.
- Simmer fenugreek seeds about 2 tbsp in half liter of water, let it cool. Then use it for several times a day.
- Mix mustard powder into a hot water. This solution rinses your throat therefore germs can get flushed out.