Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
• The common home remedy is to rub the area with ice cube. Ice cube stops bleeding and releases the toothache when the ice cubes are massaged in the painful area.
• Place the onion on the tooth that has pain. Onion has anti bacterial properties that kill the bacteria or germs and stops the toothache.
• For temporary relief, place the garlic with rock salt on the tooth. The relieves the pain if it is not severe.
• Salt water clears the germs that cause the tooth ache and it also prevents the growth of germs inside the mouth. Salt water rinse is better option to prevent tooth aches.
• The oregano oil relieves the pain and it is good to maintain the healthy mouth.
• Pepper and salt is used to reduce the sensitivity of the tooth. Half spoon of salt and half spoon of pepper is needed to brush the teeth and gradually decrease the sensitivity of the tooth.
• The best pain relief is lime that stops the tooth ache and also acts as prevention against the tooth decay if it is used at least four times in a month.
• The gentle massage with clove oil reduces the tooth ache. Dip the cotton in the clove oil and give a slow massage on the tooth.