Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Prepare a juice by combining 100ml cucumber juice, 100ml beetroot juice and 100ml carrot juice. Drink this juice twice a day.
- Take a liter of room temperature water and add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. Bring the water to a boil and the let it cool. Once the water comes down to a warm temperature, strain the water and drink this water frequently during the day.
- Crush together raw ginger and raw turmeric and consume this a few times during the day.
- Consume a liter of buttermilk in a day for about a fortnight. Buttermilk eases the digestive system and provides relief from appendicitis.
- Green gram is a highly effective remedy for appendicitis and should be included in the regular diet. Eat one teaspoon three times a day. Alternately, soak a handful of green grams in a glassful of water and leave it overnight. Strain the water the next day and drink it three times a day.