Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- An effective way to get relief from the pain of arthritis is to massage the affected area with warm olive oil.
- Mix olive oil with diluted garlic, juniper, lavender, sage, rosemary, thyme, or sassafras oil. The mix should be in the ratio of 1:10, where 10 represent the parts of olive oil. Massage this mixture over the affected area.
- Eat Alfalfa or take alfalfa capsules. It’s very rich in minerals needed for the formation of bones.
- Ginger is the Killer of Arthritis pain, it can be applied directly on the affected area or taken orally ether way it relieves pain, inflammation, stiffness, bursitis, tendinitis.
- The simplest home remedy for arthritis would be to rub the affected area with warm vinegar, just before sleeping.
- Mix 10 grams of camphor with 200 grams of mustard oil. Keep this mixture in a tightly corked bottle and expose it to sunlight, daily, until the camphor melts. Regularly massage the affected area with this mixture.