Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Ease your discomfort immediately with this herbal foot bath. Use your blender and mix 3 sprigs of fresh basil with 1 cup water. Add ¼ salt and enough water to cover your feet in a pan. Heat the mixture until it boils. Allow the mixture to cool until it's comfortable enough to soak your feet for 30 minutes.
- Mix one part of pure apple cider vinegar with one part of warm water and soak the feet, in the solution, for about 20 minutes. Cleanse the feet both before and after immersing, using a gentle soap. After the treatment, ensure that the feet are completely dry. Follow this remedy two times a day, for 1-2 weeks, depending on the severity of the situation.
- Stuff some crushed garlic into a pair of dry socks and wear them to bed. Like vinegar, raw garlic lives to kill athlete's foot fungus.
- Baking soda paste would also be helpful in curing this infection. Take a 1 tbsp baking soda and add some water, to form a paste. Apply the paste on the affected area. Once dry, rinse off and let your feet dry.
- Dissolve 6 aspirins in 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol. Shake the mixture well and apply on the affected area. Repeat this about thrice a day and continue it for three days or until athlete's foot is gone.