Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Mix 1 tbsp glucose or honey in warm water and have it in the morning, on an empty stomach. It is a simple, yet effective way to get relief from backache.
- Eat two to three cloves of garlic in a day. Garlic oil can also be effective in curing backache. To prepare garlic oil, fry ten cloves of garlic in 60 ml of oil (mustard oil, sesame oil or coconut oil). Strain the oil, let it cool down a bit and massage the back with it.
- Mint oil has been found effective in curing backache. Lightly massage your back using some mint oil. It will give relief from the pain.
- An effective home remedy would be to apply potato, in the poultice form. Peel a potato and cut into cubes. Boil the cubes and mash them. After they cool down a bit, apply on the back and hold it there with a bandage, for an hour.
- Take out the juice of one lemon and add some common salt to it. Intake this, twice a day.