Homemade Amla Hair Oil!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Amla is very Effective in preventing hair loss and improving hair growth. And ofcourse the oil made from alma is also found to be very good for hair growth. You can easily prepare Amla hair oil at home. Here’s giving you the recipe..

Moderator's Note:This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine April 2015. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Homemade Amla Hair Oil

Ingredients
  • Fresh Amla – 4 to 5
  • Fenugreek Powder – 1 tsp
  • Coconut oil – 1 cup(You can use any of your favorite oil as a base)

Method
  1. Cut the gooseberries into small pieces and allow them to dry. Then Grind them into fine powder. (You can also use Readymade amla powder instead of this.)
  2. Now, Mix Amla Powder and Fenugreek powder with little coconut oil into a paste.
  3. Heat a cup of coconut oil in a pan and add this mixture. Heat it in a low flame.
  4. Once the Content turns out brown, then Switch off the flame. Don’t allow the content to turn black.
  5. Allow it to cool and pour into a glass bottle.

Notes
  • No refrigeration is needed.
  • When you Want to use, Just warm the oil & apply on your hair and Massage on your Scalp. Leave it for about half an hour. Then take a head bath using Green gram or Shikkai Powder(Don’t use Shampoo). Do this once in a week.

Moderator's Note:This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine April 2015. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks Karthi, for the hair oil recipe. will be very useful for many

saralajagan

Guru's of Penmai
Useful Karti.

can i combine your other preparation to one. can i combine amla, curry leaves brahmi and fenugreek in to one oil? is combining all this is good?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah Lakshmi, Go ahead :)

can i combine your other preparation to one. can i combine amla, curry leaves brahmi and fenugreek in to one oil? is combining all this is good?

anitprab

Friends's of Penmai
நன்றி.................கார்த்தி.