Homeopathy for Bed wetting

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Bed-wetting is urination during sleep. Children learn bladder control at different ages. Children below 4yrs of age often wet their bed because they can`t control their bladder. But most children can stay dry through the night by age 5 or 6. In adults, involuntary urination may be caused by a neurological problem.

Treatment of Bed wetting
There are several treatments in homeopathy which can become useful to remove this disease. But the person should possess the following symptoms as well.

Most people (80%) who wet their beds, wet only at night. Also, they tend to have no other symptoms other than wetting the bed.

Other symptoms could suggest psychological causes or problems with the nervous system or kidneys and should alert the family or health care provider that this may be more than routine bed-wetting.

• Wetting during the day
  • Frequency, urgency, or burning on urination
  • Straining, dribbling, or other unusual symptoms with urination
  • Cloudy or pinkish urine, or blood stains on underpants or pajamas
  • Soiling, being unable to control bowel movements

Last edited:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Lot of parents are worrying regarding this perennial problem of children. Really your post will help all of them to find permanent solution for the same. But the article is incomplete i think. Please put full version of your article. thanks

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Lot of parents are worrying regarding this perennial problem of children. Really your post will help all of them to find permanent solution for the same. But the article is incomplete i think. Please put full version of your article. thanks
thanks for your comment sumitra and also for your concern i mistakenly missed some lines and now i've edited it please check it ma.....

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
thanks for your quick response madam. I will go through the corrected article and come back to you. thanks