Hospital for delivery in kumbakonam

Hi all,
Am magesh.on behalf of my wife I posted this message. Currently she is on 4months conceived with identical twins.we r in singapore now.here all advanced medical technology available. My doctor advised us to deliver in singapore. But our parents wants in India. pls suggest us friendly doctor and good facility hospitals in kumbakonam.thanks to all

Magesh

Thank u si much.As did our love marriage I dont have any support from our family.pls suggest any hospital in kumbakonam. Because its my promise to our family hope u understand. Pls help me.i love my wife.she is my ..no words ti say..its not just word pls help me.once I come back india surely I wik thanks to u..

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Thank u si much.As did our love marriage I dont have any support from our family.pls suggest any hospital in kumbakonam. Because its my promise to our family hope u understand. Pls help me.i love my wife.she is my ..no words ti say..its not just word pls help me.once I come back india surely I wik thanks to u..
Hi Magesh Sir, you can contact ST Hospital, Nageshwaran North Street, Kumbakonam and also Sugam Multi speciality Hospital, Kumbakonam railway station, Kumbakonam. Some of colleagues relatives have very good opinion about these hospitals. You can have a try. All the best. Thank you!