Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
Oiling is done to tackle the problem of dehydrated scalp that makes the scalp
thirsty for the want of moisturizer. Most of us scratch-n- screech it with our nails in disguise of quenching itching sensation. Hot oil seeps directly into the roots of hair and its heat intensifies blood circulation in brain nerves. Thereby, these hair roots multiply hair numbers.
Things needed to do hair massage:
• Almond or mustard or olive or coconut oil.
• Hot water
• A towel
Hot oil home treatment:
• Shampoo your hair and nourish it with conditioner.
• Blow them dry.
• Heat up oil in a pan. Pour into a small bowl.
• Check it out if its application is tolerable.
• Smear it in your fingers and start rubbing it from your frontal hair.
• Run your finger smeared with hot oil on your side scalp covering the area back to your ears with both hands’ fingers.
• Circulate your fingers anti clock-wise and clock-wise 5 -5 minutes each on your scalp while applying oil.
• Cover your back scalp and keep patting and thumping smoothly with your palm at some intervals while oiling and massaging.
• Tangle you hair knot with your fingers after massaging.
• Don’t use comb else your hair will break down since their root would be damp with oil.
• Soak your towel in a hot water and wring out that water.
• Now, mask your hair under this towel-wrap for 30 minutes so that
its hot steam would stimulate blood circulation of the head.
• Don’t go for hot oil massage if
your hair is untidy since it would penetrate dirt and grime into roots deeply.
Hence, hair problems start troubling you.
• Avoid excessive oil application.