How can I convince my hubby to get checked up for fertility problem?

hi friends. i am married before 4 years. i dont have child yet. i had checked with my doctor and she said there is no problem with me. she asked me to take my husband for the check up. I am longing him for more than a year. but he is not coming for check up. he always avoid such kind of situations. whenever i am talking about this to him he got tensed. my mother in law also talked with him. but no use. i dont know what to do. please tel me that how to convince my husband and how can i bring him for check up. please help ,me

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Karthikadevi, dont worry. dont try to convince him. two solutions are possible. one thing take him to a homeopathic doctor. In Bangalore tamil sangam, near ulsoor lake, Dr. Poongavanam is coming and giving free treatment on Wednesdays of every week. Please go there and just tell about your problem. He is practicising homeopathy for the past thirty years and one of my cousin sister was having same problem with her husband. the problem was solved without any test. just by asking questions about normal day to day activities of your husband he gives free medicines. follow the same. but your husband along with you has to go there. second solution is to adopt a child. thanks. all the best