How can I help my son

my son who is 16 year old fought with a neighbour girl who is couple of yrs younger for a silly issue.In the end she kicked him in his groin. He cried and I took him to hospital. He is fine except with pain which he need to suffer it for 4-5 days..He cant even wear proper dress.He is v v embarrassed and when she and her mom came to rebond, he got v scared and he was covering his vulnerables with hand. He is too afraid to meet her.How can I help him..His testicles are applied with ice..how can I infuse some confidence

oh.. its really tough for boys to feel and digest the thing..

I don't know the actuall problem with ur son and her. if it can be shared, pls tell here then only we can able to give suggestion..

Is that really a silly thing, so why a girl will kick for silly thing?

try to advice him soothingly if you can't pls get help from any pshycologists..

she was playing with a ball and when she threw it, it got hit on him.So he threw it back tonto her and it develops into a fight.We know the girls in this generation wont budge fer anything and lol..it was him to take her heat..He was also a bit bullish..So i think its a good learnin exp fer him

oh.. its a big... silly fight..

If his health is ok.. better take him for any outside places or your relatives house.. environment change wil bring a good change in his fear..

Pls don't tell that he was kicked by a girl to anybody infront of him. it wil make him feel low esteemed..

yeah..thinking the same...I this his ego is also cracked by her..she must be knowing to fight back..he is embarrassed as it s a girl who is younger too, kicked him down...told him no one can withstand a kick down there...plus he needed a small doze of his own medicine..was a bit arrogant

divyakannan

Friends's of Penmai
oh... for this silly reasona ah.. that girl kicked. so sad of your son. he will be very much hurted, since a girl beated her in front of others

it will stay as a permanent wound in his mind.

i don't know what to suggest you..? get help from other members of penmai. they will give you nice suggestion to handle your situation.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.