How do you conquer your fears?

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Fearless about speaking your mind

Confront your fears. Actor Archana Puran Singh says, “Fear often interferes with our ability to live a more fulfilling life. It makes us more vulnerable. I think the best way to get rid of fear is to face it head-on and confront it. Some people have fear of speaking out, they fear whether they are intelligent enough to put their point across.

You need to realise that you are as intelligent as the other person. Just tell yourself, ‘I’m an ordinary person with ordinary fears’.”

Fearless about looks

Give importance to yourself. Says actor Shefali Zariwala, “You need to be comfortable with the way you look, only then you’ll be fearless about your looks. The best way to overcome fear of looks is to get away with the pressure of looking good. You need to look good for yourself and not for others. It’s all about the ‘feel good’ factor. The best way to beat this fear is to look your sexy, beautiful self with a little attention to your body.”

Fearless about career

Face things, don’t be a coward. Says former model Meyhar Bhasin, “There is a single practical step you can take to resolve any fear, which is ‘face it’. I started my academy at the peak of my modelling career, I did not fear that I will ruin my modelling career. All you need to do is have the correct vision. Be confident and you will succeed in life.”

Fearless about love

Love yourself. Says socialite Queenie Dhody, “Fear about love emanates from insecurity, which can be futile for any relationship. To overcome fear about love, the best way is to love yourself. Relationships break when there is no love. You need to be at peace with yourself. Women often have the fear of disproval or rejection from their partners, but you can overcome this fear by loving yourself. If you are confident and love yourself then the whole world will seem beautiful.”

Fearless about life

Faith is the mantra, says Nisha Singh, yoga expert, “Fears are basically hypersensitive view of things. We should not let our fears rule us, they can be overcome by having strong faith and you need to constantly tell yourself that ‘everything is possible’. I generally have faith in karma and I believe that whatever happens is for the best.”

hai iam vasanthiayyappan,
i married my husband Ayyappan is working as a embedded engineer in hcl.i am from madurai.i am coming straight away to my problem i have fear on everything i am struggling in living my life.i have negative thouhts always...iam afraid to speak my mind

Lakschellam

Friends's of Penmai
அன்புள்ள தோழி!

பெண்மை உங்களை மிகுந்த மகிழ்ச்சியுடன் வரவேற்கிறது.

தாங்கள் எதை பற்றி , எதற்க்காக பயப்படுகீரகள் ? (படிப்பு, வேலை, புகுந்தவீடு, கணவர்)

தங்களின் பிரச்சினைகளை கூறுங்கள்.

சக தோழிகள் உதவுவார்கள். மனம் தெளிவடைய வழி கிடைக்கும்.

தாங்கள் வாழ்வில் வெற்றியடைய வாழ்த்துகள் தோழி.!

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.