Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Slide the nail buffer gently back and forth several times across each nail to even out any ridges.
- Apply a clear base coat to each nail. Touch the tip of the applicator brush to the bottom middle of the nail (near the cuticle) and drag it to the top. The result will be a strip of color covering approximately 1/3 of the nail.
- Repeat step 3 on the left and right sides of the nail to completely cover it in polish.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes for the base coat to dry.
- Apply the colored nail polish using the technique from steps 3 and 4.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes for the colored polish to dry.
- Apply a clear top coat, using the technique from steps 3 and 4, if you want additional chipping protection.
- Avoid doing any work with your hands for at least 20 minutes while the coats of polish dry.
- Use to a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to wipe the skin surrounding the nails in order to remove any excess polish.