Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Steps to apply nail polish
- Remove the old nail polish, if there is any.
- Then clean your hands thoroughly.
- Apply some cream on your hands but not on your nails.
- Make sure that you apply a single coat of Top and Base Coat first.
- Then you should stroke the nail polish through the center of the nail from base to tip.
- Then stroke the polish around the base of your nails without touching the skin and down one side of the nail.
- Then you should stroke the polish down the other side of nail.
- You should wipe across the tip of polished nail with thumb or a tissue. Doing so helps you prevent chipping of nail enamel.
- You should apply second coat of nail polish only when first coat of enamel is dry.
- Then apply the enamel quickly with long light strokes.