Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Avoid eyestrain by working in a well-lit environment and wearing glasses or contact lenses.
- Sleep the number of hours you need to feel rested and alert. This is vital for avoiding a headache.
- Stretch frequently if your job requires you to remain seated for long periods of time.
- Get your teeth checked regularly. Periodic headaches may be linked to a dental problem.
- Watch what you eat. Chocolate, wine and aged cheeses can trigger headaches.
- Avoid very cold food and beverages.
- Manage your stress. Learn stress management techniques, get into an exercise programme, or try yoga or meditation.