[h=5]Blackheads are also known as comedones and can occur with all skin types but oily skins are most affected. Blackheads are formed when sebum is trapped in a pore. There are certain tips or home remedies that you can opt to remove or avoid blackheads. They are...[/h]
- Mix fuller’s earth (multani mitti) with little rose water and use this face pack on normal skin. This face pack will help you to remove blackheads.
- Make a fine paste mixed with vinegar and cornstarch and apply it on the blackheads affected area and let it dry for sometimes. Wash your face using warm water afterwards.
- Take grapes pulp and apply it on blackhead affected area, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water.
- Applying a paste prepared from powdered radish seeds and a little bit of water helps in removing Blackheads naturally.
- Simply applying warm honey for about 15 minutes is also one of the most highly beneficial Blackhead removal home remedies. It can also be used as a homemade scrub when used in combination with sugar.