Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
How to stay away from excessive body heat
- Avoid Spicy and Heat Producing Foods.
- Avoid Oily and Fried Foods.
- Stay away from Caffeine and Alcohol
- Have a Low Sodium Diet
- Avoid an intake of nuts in your diet. Nuts are highly acidic and may result in the production of more body heat.
- Lower your intake of Red Meats. Try to follow a vegetarian diet.
- Eat more water rich content vegetables and fruits.
- Increase your intake of vegetables like Cucumber, Watermelon, Nungu, Coconut Water etc...
- Add Curd to your regular Diet. (Don't take it in night time).
- Consume more Buttermilk in a day.