How to be a good wife?

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
Every married man wishes to have a good wife. Many people advice the new bride to be a good wife to her husband. Here are some of the qualities a man looks in his wife.

Be pleasant
Treat your Husband with Respect
Communicate
Be Supportive
Do not nag
Give him his space
Keep him happy in Bed
Plan Surprises
Express your love and appreciation often:
Honesty, Loyalty and Dedication
Prepare yourself neatly
Organize the House neatly

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
In India many women keep fasts to get a good husband. Even parents of the girl won’t have a peaceful sleep till they feel that their daughter is in the hands of a good man.

Be Pleasant
Respect the Vows
Reliable, Responsible and Supportive
Adaptability and Sensitivity
Show Respect
Judgment and Emotional Baggage
Communication
Love and Affection
Offer Protection
Give her Space
Keep her happy in Bed

A good wife respects her hubby and she never chooses to belittle, strike, humiliate or otherwise harm him in private nor in public.
A wife has the power to set the atmosphere of the home. Besides, it takes two to argue. If one remains calm, the storm will soon subside.A good wife is going to minimize the number of criticisms she verbalizes, and thinks. While no one is perfect, a good wife is not going to rag on her husband, and constantly tells him what is wrong with him.

I m not a Woman but i want my wife to be as my loyal, very caring, very respective and loving to me. She should also respect to my parents. A good wife should be very supportive with her husband because marriage is a life time process. when you know each others problems and responsibilities then you have to care each others which is essential for every woman.

A good wife or a good husband could only emanate from a healthy relationship where there is mutual understanding,respect and love.all over the world for many years society has made an indelible impression that woman are the inferior sex,so we learnt to obey and respect men regardless of how we were treated,we allow their needs to be put b4 ours, woman just as men have an important role to play in a household so my understanding is this, only a good man can make a good wife and vice versa

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
A good wife or a good husband could only emanate from a healthy relationship where there is mutual understanding,respect and love.all over the world for many years society has made an indelible impression that woman are the inferior sex,so we learnt to obey and respect men regardless of how we were treated,we allow their needs to be put b4 ours, woman just as men have an important role to play in a household so my understanding is this, only a good man can make a good wife and vice versa
well said Excellent lines.... Now only the world is changing somewhat to accept the women as also a human...

i agree with all your point
but i come only with
sincerity
if good wife show sincerity to husband then automatically husband became good

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
i agree with all your point
but i come only with sincerity
if good wife show sincerity to husband then automatically husband became good
Both have to give mutual respect...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S My Better half 0