How to behave with my inlaws

hi,

i am kavitha, Newly married. Dont have any serious issues with My in laws (till now). Jus that I sometimes get confused by their behaviour and dont know how to behave appropriately or handle things in those circumstances.

very happy to see that you don't have any serious issues with ur inlaws. To avoid future problems, just treat them as if you treat your parents. Be calm and polite, your husband will love you and understand you better. When you behave to them like this.

All the best for your marriage life.

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
Its natural one some time you may be confused due to your inlaws activity..But dont bother..Pay much aftection, care, love on your inlaws..(morethan your parents)..It will yield very good results.. Initially its very difficult to get good name from your inlaws..Generally your inlaws thinking that you come for sharing their loveables son's love..Its normal one..But no need to worry..Love your husband, your inlaws, your kolunthanar and your nathanar..If you do like this surely you will get good start in your forthcoming life..
May God bless you..
I wish you very happy married life...

hi abhi & rubesh,

thanks for your advice friends,

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kavi!
Congrates Da!

So u r in new n happy track :)

Kavi, u know one thing unaku iruka athe kulapam avangalukum irukum :)

but sila tym nama gushila, ila over arva kolarula nadanthukra vishayam konja naal apram think pani pakrapa itha seyyama irunthurkalame itha solama irunthurkalamenu irukum

so enna poruthavarai ovvorutharayum jus try to unds. jus gavanichupaaru
silentah smilingah ellathayum ethirkol
at the same tym kastamana visayangala sari sari nu eduthutu poidatha yena ipo aaravathula nama senjudvom but v cant do it alwaysla ana aduthavanga enna ninaipangana ivlo naal panale ippo pana enna apdinu qst varum
so unala mudinjatha sey and one more thing etha senjalum think it itz ur duty n itz ur home
entha visayathayum aduthavanga seyyanumnu pakave pakatha athu than namaku kastam thara aarambikra first fact :)

and yarayum nambi ellathayum solidathe even ur hus coz avar ena than close nalum avaruku neenum puthusu unaku avarum puthusu so oruthara oruthar purinjuka try panunga then unake thonum ipid nadanthukanum apdi nadanhukanumnu
All the best Dear :)

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Kavitha

congrats and best wishes for your happy married life.

Dont complicate your thinking keep it plain and simple happiness will continue

new place new people new surroundings will always take little time to accustom

you are on the right track locate a mentor in the family and keep going

there are lot more in life than ILs

All the very best