how to control sweating in summer

Hi... My body is sweating body... In that too, in summer sweating is a great prob for me. I am not able to go outside. If i go out for any need, My cloths would be more wet due to sweating. So much of tension due to this prob. Is there any remedies or ideas to control or reduce sweating from my body.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Hi Kalaivani,

You can follow the below things to avoid sweating.

1. While taking bath, you can mix little amount of baking soda and a lime along with the water. This will prevent profuse sweating.
2. Before going out, apply talcum powder almost all over the body, especially, the places, where you sweat more. This will control the sweat to considerable amount.
3. While going out, take an umbrella, which will be very useful for our body, from sweating.
4. You can use ANTI-PERSPIRANTS, which contain aluminium in it, which will cool our body. This is like body deodrants.
5. If the sweat is uncontrollable please consult a DERMATOLOGIST and take necessary medicines or creams, whichever is necessary, because, sometimes sweating is GENETIC.