how to convince my husband?

hi dears

i'm married before 6 months. last week we confirmed that i am pregnant. from that day my husband saying me to leave my job. i am working as a professor in college. before our marriage itself i clearly said that i won't quit my job after marriage. he and his family said that its not a problem. but after my marriage my husband told some times to leave my job. after a little discussion he convinced and allowed me for job. but after i confirm my pregnancy he is very stubborn on this matter. he wants me to quiet my job.

i struggled a lot and put lots of work and myself for completing my phd. i wasn't studying just for degree or anything else, it is my passion and aim of life. and i love my job deeply. i can't leave my job and i can't be so idle in home. my husband not understanding me. from the day i confirmed my pregnancy, till today we didn't have good sleep. everyday he discuss the same matter with me. i tried to convince him a lot. but he is not listening to my words.

i am very upset with my husband. i don't know what to do. one side my husband who i love him most and the other hand my job which is my passion and life desire. pls help.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kiruthiga, welcome to penmai.com! Anyway during pregnancy you can't perform well due to various pregnancy problems. you talk to your college management and try to convince them to approve you a long leave for a period of one year or so so that you tell your husband that for one year leave. After one year definitely there will be change in the adamant nature of your husband. you can also concentrate on the pregnancy related issues. try this idea and all the best. thank you!

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
yes kiruthiga, you can apply for maternity leave. during the time, you can very well convince your husband.