how to convince my in-laws?

good evening dears.

i am in ttc for 11 years. had 4 ivf failures. we spent more money for our treatments. finally me and my husband decided to adopt child. he feels that it is better than spending money in treatments. i also agreed with him.

but my in-laws are not accepting for adopting child. my fil is very stubborn. he wants his son's baby. he is saying money is not a big deal. he wants his own grandson. but we both fed up with treatments.

i can't express the pain when we get negative results. all our hopes gone in vain.

now we are very clear in adopting child. we never want to spend our precious life for treatments alone. we like to spend our days with child.
my parents accepted this. we don't know how to convince in-laws.

hi kayal,

i feel so sorry for you.

talk to them kindly if possible ask your husband to talk to them. understanding is the only point. whether they are living with you or living separately?

priya ravi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Kayal

Sorry for ur failures.. Still u have one more option before going with adoption.. Check about surrogacy.. If u and ur husband are fine with it, u can try that procedure.. Ur FIL might be fine with this decision..

Good luck to u and prayers for a new addition in ur family